LAS VEGAS – UFC continues its run of events at UFC Apex with an intriguing strawweight bout that will see No. 3 ranked contender Marina Rodriguez battle No. 7 Amanda Lemos. The co-main event will feature Top 15 welterweights, as No. 13 ranked contender Neil Magny locks horns with No. 14 Daniel Rodriguez.
"UFC Fight Night 214: Rodriguez vs. Lemos" will take place Saturday, November 5 at UFC Apex in Las Vegas. The entire card will be available on ESPN+ in English and Spanish, with the main card starting at 7 p.m. ET and the prelims at 4 p.m. ET.
Surging Marina Rodriguez (16-1-2 MMA, 6-1-2 UFC) aims to stake her claim for a title shot with another impressive performance. Currently riding a five-fight unbeaten streak, she holds wins over Yan Xiaonan, Mackenzie Dern and Amanda Ribas. Rodriguez now looks to stop Lemos and defend her spot on the strawweight ladder.
Exciting finisher Lemos (12-2-1 MMA, 6-2 UFC) plans to shine in her second UFC main event opportunity. Victorious in six of her last seven outings, she has secured memorable wins against Michelle Waterson, Angela Hill and Montserrat Conejo. Lemos now intends to crack the strawweight top 5 by stopping Rodriguez in emphatic fashion.
Perennial contender Magny (26-9 MMA, 19-8 UFC) has his sights set on breaking the UFC record for most welterweight victories. Currently tied with all-time great Georges St-Pierre at 19, he holds notable wins over former champions Robbie Lawler, Carlos Condit and Johny Hendricks. Magny now hopes to halt Rodriguez's momentum and prove he is still among the best at 170 pounds.
Rising star Daniel Rodriguez (17-2 MMA, 7-1 UFC) plans to continue his momentum by securing the biggest win of his career. Currently on a four-fight win streak, he has netted impressive victories against Li Jingliang, Kevin Lee and Mike Perry. Rodriguez now aims to finish Magny to continue his ascent up the welterweight rankings.
Additional bouts on the card include:
- Gritty heavyweights collide when Chase Sherman (16-10 MMA, 4-9 UFC) takes on Josh Parisian (15-5 MMA, 2-2 UFC)
- Grant Dawson (18-1-1 MMA, 6-0-1 UFC) aims to hand Mark O. Madsen (12-0 MMA, 4-0 UFC) his first professional loss in an exciting lightweight tilt
- Jailton Almeida (17-2 MMA, 3-0 UFC) squares off with Maxim Grishin (32-9-2 MMA, 2-2 UFC) in a 220-pound catchweight bout
- Darrick Minner (26-13 MMA, 2-3 UFC) meets Shayilan Nuerdanbieke (37-10 MMA, 2-1 UFC) at featherweight
- Miranda Maverick (12-4, fighting out of Denver, Colo. by way of Buffalo, Mo.) faces Shanna Young (8-4 MMA, 1-2 UFC) in a flyweight contest
- Mario Bautista (10-2 MMA, 4-2 UFC) goes for his third consecutive win when he meets Benito Lopez (10-1 MMA, 2-1 UFC) in an exciting bantamweight bout
- "The Ultimate Fighter" season 29 alum Liudvik Sholinian (9-2-1 MMA, 0-1 UFC) locks horns with Johnny Munoz (11-2 MMA, 1-2 UFC) in a bantamweight tilt
- Dana White’s Contender Series veteran Carlos Candelario (8-2 MMA, 0-1 UFC) faces Jake Hadley (8-1 MMA, 0-1 UFC) at flyweight