LAS VEGAS – MMA Underground was on scene and reporting live from Friday’s official UFC Fight Night 213 fighter weigh-ins, where all but one fighter made weight without issue.
The weigh-ins took place at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas. The same venue hosts Saturday's card, which streams on ESPN+.
Bantamweight Joshua Weems (10-2 MMA, 1-0 UFC), who competes in the first fight of the night, was not as fortunate, coming in at 139.5 pounds for his bantamweight contest. He was fined 30 percent of his purse foe the miss, but the bout with Christian Rodriguez (7-1 MMA, 0-1 UFC) will go on as scheduled.
The full UFC Fight Night 213 weigh-in results include:
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET)
- Calvin Kattar (146) vs. Arnold Allen (145.5)
- Max Griffin (170.5) vs. Tim Means (170.5)
- Waldo Cortes-Acosta (260.5) vs. Jared Vanderaa (259)
- Josh Fremd (185) vs. Tresean Gore (185.5)
- Dustin Jacoby (204) vs. Khalil Rountree (205)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 4 p.m. ET)
- Roman Dolidze (186) vs. Phil Hawes (185.5)
- Andrei Arlovski (241) vs. Marcos Rogerio de Lima (261)
- Joseph Holmes (185.5) vs. Junyong Park (185)
- Steve Garcia (146) vs. Chase Hooper (145)
- Cody Durden (126) vs. Carlos Mota (125.5)
- Christian Rodriguez (136) vs. Joshua Weems (139.5)*
* Weems missed the bantamweight limit by 3.5 pounds and was fined 30 percent of his purse