UnderGround Forums GOAT Nut Shot?

15 days ago
1/1/01

Raymond Daniels has some of the most amazing kicks in combat sports, and they were on display early vs. Peter Stanonik at Bellator 245 on Friday night. Then one went low.

Stanonik gamely recovered, and fought on. Then another blow went low, and there was no recovery, only a stretcher.

Insanely, this was the second fight on the card to end via low blow. This is Tyrell Fortune vs. Jack May, which ended in a No Contest:

Every man seeing this cringes, feels it in the nether region. BKFC star Bec Rawlings has a different nether region, and offered a different perspective.

And that started another conversation on the social network.

So what do you think UG? Worst nut shot of all time? Bad enough to make a man wish he was differently parted?

15 days ago
10/3/12

Eric Prindles axe kick was my fav

15 days ago
6/27/05

Worse than Yvel

15 days ago
11/16/17

Is there any word on how the dude was...... Ive never heard someone cry in the cage like that from pure pain. 

15 days ago
9/13/14

Rowdy Bec needs to put her pussy on only fans, we all know it's going to be there eventually. Just do it already and get it over with.

15 days ago
9/13/14

Meathead vs. Kharitonov is up there for the worst of all time.

15 days ago
3/21/12
Joe Son or Kongo's knees
15 days ago
7/29/13

Dude is literally crying and saying omg while he rolls around. Anytime a grown man acts like that it has to be bad. 

15 days ago
3/15/10

Jesus hell.

He’s just lucky that wasn’t a Rogan spinning back kick. Dead.

14 days ago
1/12/15

I remember Alessio Sakara taking one a long time ago that had him in so much pain that he was dry heaving.

14 days ago
11/1/05
Kirik -

Raymond Daniels has some of the most amazing kicks in combat sports, and they were on display early vs. Peter Stanonik at Bellator 245 on Friday night. Then one went low.

Stanonik gamely recovered, and fought on. Then another blow went low, and there was no recovery, only a stretcher.

Insanely, this was the second fight on the card to end via low blow. This is Tyrell Fortune vs. Jack May, which ended in a No Contest:

Every man seeing this cringes, feels it in the nether region. BKFC star Bec Rawlings has a different nether region, and offered a different perspective.

And that started another conversation on the social network.

So what do you think UG? Worst nut shot of all time? Bad enough to make a man wish he was differently parted?

almost as bad as the one Ed Sherman took tonight 

14 days ago
7/2/15

Gonzaga knocked the hell out of Chris Turkscherer's (or however you spell it) nuts years ago. They even brought the bucket out for him to puke in. 

14 days ago
6/30/09
Vrill -

Gonzaga knocked the hell out of Chris Turkscherer's (or however you spell it) nuts years ago. They even brought the bucket out for him to puke in. 

This is exactly what came to mind. The same kicking ability that shut down crocop got him squarely in the jewels.  Surprised he didn't leave on a stretcher. 

14 days ago
9/10/13

Said in another thread but Barnett got one on Mighty Mo a while back on a Dream card. Different rule set and he was down for probably twenty minutes and had a number of Japanese guys attending to his balls. Josh gave him a free shot after the fight which I've definitely never seen before. 

14 days ago
1/1/01

Kongo nut shot to cro crap was my number 1

14 days ago
9/28/10

The stretcher having entrance music is funny

14 days ago
4/22/07

Bec has no for making that "joke", not that she had any to begin with.

14 days ago
1/1/01
goodridge wasnt exactly a nut shot but deserves something
14 days ago
1/1/01

Reminded me of the scene in 8 Seconds (Great movie) when the bull stompped on Lane Frosts balls and his team was waiting around to see if they were gonna swell up and pop on him.

14 days ago
7/8/02
Vrill -

Didn’t Turkscherer end up slipping in his own puke the missed cleaning up before getting KO’d?

13 days ago
5/22/15

Joey Ryan vs Cody Rhodes

13 days ago
5/18/18

Hackney vs Son all day

13 days ago
12/8/12
CMFanforlife -

Hackney vs Son all day

Lmao...this

And wait a minute...there was 3 NCs at the last Bellator due to nut shot?

13 days ago
1/1/01

One Japanese fighter I think in pride had his nut exploded. Nightmare scenario, someone will remember who.