UnderGround Forums UFC 255 Embedded: Episodes 1-6

7 days ago
1/1/01

UFC Embedded is a behind-the-scenes , video blog series focusing on the final days leading up to each PPV event.

UFC Embedded 255, episode 1: Brandon Moreno watches fights and gazes at cookies. Champ Deiveson Figueiredo gets to Vegas with a KO on his mind. Champ Valentina Shevchenko shares a family photo album, ready to make sister history. Cynthia Calvillo takes her best friend to the park.

Edited: 6 days ago
1/1/01

UFC Embedded 255, episode 2: Valentina and Antonina Shevchenko sharpen their tools at a Vegas gym. Brandon Moreno embraces the spotlight. Champ Deiveson Figueiredo and opponent Alex Perez check in to the hotel. Cynthia Calvillo prepares to put on a grappling clinic in the Octagon.

Edited: 5 days ago
1/1/01

UFC Embedded 255, episode 3: Mike Perry, Jennifer Maia, Katlyn Chookagian and Joaquin Buckley land in Vegas with victory -- and grocery shopping -- in mind. Valentina Shevchenko reflects on what it took for her to become champion as she starts fight week with sister Antonina.

Edited: 4 days ago
1/1/01

UFC Embedded 255, episode 4: Alex Perez suit shops; champ Deiveson Figueiredo starts his cut. The Shevchenko sisters push hard in the gym. Jennifer Maia celebrates making it onto the poster. Mike Perry and Joaquin Buckley train then discuss a possible future matchup. 

Edited: 2 days ago
1/1/01

UFC Embedded 255, episode 5: Alex Perez selects baby names; Jennifer Maia is energized by her hometown. Brandon Royval talks about his favorite fighters. Champs Valentina Shevchenko and Deiveson Figueiredo discuss the flyweight divisions.

Edited: 2 days ago
1/1/01

UFC Embedded 255, episode 6: Alex Perez cuts weight in his hotel with teammate Chito Vera. Valentina Shevchenko continues to train at UFC Apex. Champs Deiveson Figueiredo and Shevchenko both make weight, as do their challengers, Perez and Jennifer Maia.

7 days ago
8/16/17

Main Card (10 PM ET, ESPN+ PPV)

Deiveson Figueiredo vs. Alex Perez

Valentina Shevchenko vs. Jennifer Maia

Mike Perry vs. Tim Means

Katlyn Chookagian vs. Cynthia Calvillo

Mauricio Rua vs. Paul Craig

Absolutely stacked card. 

6 days ago
1/1/01

Episode 2 up

5 days ago
1/1/01

Episode 3 up

5 days ago
1/1/17
Normally I watch these... Noone here makes me want to watch them, so I wont. But I will watch them fight via a stream of undisclosed legality.
5 days ago
12/28/10

How is this a ppv?

5 days ago
5/26/14
deezlemike -

How is this a ppv?

Not PPV level IMO. 

The ratings are so high right now theyre prob like fuck it. 

4 days ago
1/1/01

Episode 4 up