UnderGround Forums UFC releases multiple Free Fights

Edited: 5 days ago
1/1/01

The UFC periodically publishes - for a limited period - multiple complete free fights, most commonly featuring fighters prominent on upcoming cards, sometimes for sponsors, and sometimes just because.

The lastest free fights are below, latest at top.

16 days ago
1/1/01

Not sure why there isn`t more comments on this thread.It`s a hell of a contribution.

Thanks Kirik!

16 days ago
2/29/16

Arnold Allen will fight for the belt one day.

16 days ago
11/20/09
crowbar - 

Not sure why there isn`t more comments on this thread.It`s a hell of a contribution.

Thanks Kirik!

It's weird.  I notice many times Kirik tries to contribute to his own forum, and many times it's quality content, and I'll read the Op and notice it's been up for 8 hours with zero replies.

15 days ago
10/5/12

Ttt

15 days ago
7/27/04

Nice

15 days ago
2/21/10

Thx

15 days ago
7/14/16
BringBackHeadbutts - 
crowbar - 

Thanks Kirik!

It's weird.  I notice many times Kirik tries to contribute to his own forum, and many times it's quality content, and I'll read the Op and notice it's been up for 8 hours with zero replies.

To be fair, that's still a much shorter time frame when compared to how often or how fast he responds to technical issue threads about this site.
15 days ago
7/20/13

Cheers Kirik

15 days ago
8/30/09

Thanks

15 days ago
3/25/19

Great job Sr! A little morning viewing before I get up for the day! 

15 days ago
3/31/14

Man just watching back Khabib vsJustin, fuck me dude is a beast!!

15 days ago
7/18/15
crowbar -

Thanks Kirik!

We all were too busy watching the fights to comment. ! Watching Khabib vs Justin now thanks.

15 days ago
1/1/01
BringBackHeadbutts - 
crowbar - 

Thanks Kirik!

My sense of what people will find compelling is off a little, I guess. 

15 days ago
10/5/12
Kirik -
BringBackHeadbutts - 
crowbar - 

Thanks Kirik!

I think if you asked a question in the OP it could help. It could be as simple as "what fight are you most excited to watch?". Without a talking point it's kind of more a link to fights than a thread for discussion. 

15 days ago
5/8/13
Mandible_Claw -

Arnold Allen will fight for the belt one day.

It’s possible. I see him as a top 5 guy eventually I dunno if he’ll ever be the “best” tho. 

15 days ago
8/20/03

Great way to start off 2021!

15 days ago
1/3/20

Nice selection of fights! 

15 days ago
1/1/01
cawkgobbler - 
Kirik -
BringBackHeadbutts - 
crowbar - 

Thanks Kirik!

I think if you asked a question in the OP it could help. It could be as simple as "what fight are you most excited to watch?". Without a talking point it's kind of more a link to fights than a thread for discussion. 

You are dead right. I try to do that in the longer form news pieces. Dropped the ball here.

15 days ago
7/24/16

Thanks!

15 days ago
11/24/10

Bump

14 days ago
4/21/12

I could watch the Nunes vs. Rousey fight at least once a year and never tire of it. It's one of a small handful of fights I like to rewatch. (Short attention span on my part, though, so if a fight lasted more than a round I usually skip ahead to the finish. Good thing Masvidal vs. Askren is available as a gif!).

Edited: 12 days ago
2/19/13

Hooker vs Poirier is one of the best fights of 2020

12 days ago
1/1/01

Two more added

8 days ago
1/1/01

McGregor vs. Alvarez added