Grandmaster has 12 black belts – one of them is a 7th degree in grappling…
Undoubtedly, when one thinks of martial arts or is asked to name a martial artist, one name comes to mind: Bruce Lee. Even women in their 60s who have never had a day of martial arts or self-defense training in their life will know the name, Bruce Lee. Well, to use the description put forth by Wiz Khalifa, there’s a new “King Of F-ing Everything” in town.
You’ve got to see this to believe it. Grand Master Rayllamm from Brazil has 12 black belts including an unheard of 7th-degree black belt in grappling
He is an “expert” in the following Muay Thai, Self Defense, Krav Maga, Bodyguard Security Police Method (new method) and therapy techniques Chinese (Massage Therapy, Holistic, Tui-Na, Reflexology, Shiatsu, Massage Therapy, Bambuterapia, among others).
His credentials, from this site, include:
- Grandmaster of kung-fu 7th Thuen
· Grandmaster of Muay-Thai gold Kruang
· Master grappling black belt 7th dan red tip
· Professor of kickboxing black belt 4th degree
· Professor of MMA black belt 5th dan
· Teacher of Tai Chi Chuan
· Professor of Jiu-Jitsu 1st Dan
· Teacher of Aikido black belt 5th dan
· Professor of personal defense black belt 5th dan
· Teacher security guard back method policeman 6th dan
· Teacher Centre located Chinese
· Professor of Krav Maga 5th dan
· Technical Chinese Oriental massage
· Technical bamboo massage therapy
· Technician holistic therapeutic massage tui-ná reflexology and shiatsu
· Instructor eastern yoga
These are credentials that only a complete master of everything can attain and it appears that Grandmaster Rayllam has. If your eastern yoga instructor and technical holistic therapeutic massage artist is not a personal defense 5th dan black belt as well as a 5th dan MMA black belt then you, my friend, are receiving poor instruction.
Just check out these sweet moves.
Jacob C. Stevens is a lifelong athlete and cerebral martial arts enthusiast who is also skilled in the art of linguistic manipulation, his published work, Afterthoughts and Handgrenades, can be found here… (H/T www.bjjee.com)